2015 Demographic Reports Now Available! 
  • Sales: 1.800.234.5973
  • Support: 1.800.866.6511
Main Image

Individual Reports

Nielsen SiteReports offers over 40 report options, providing you with detailed information about demographics, businesses, Consumer Buying Power, lifestyle segmentation. Use these reports to analyze your markets, select locations and pinpoint consumers effectively.

Benefits

  • A la carte options allow you to tailor your analysis to your needs and budget
  • Pay only for the reports or maps that you need for your analyses

Click here to sign up Online or call 1-800-234-5973 to speak with an account representative about these reports.

Reports and Maps by Vintage

Please click on the available 2014 report listings below to view descriptions and sample PDF links.


Reports

Maps



Pop-Facts: Household Quick Facts Report
The Household Quick Facts demographics reports provide 2010, current-year estimates, and five-year projections of households, including the percentage change of households between each of the years (2010-2014, 2014-2019). This report also shows the distribution of households among 10 income ranges. Current year estimates for average household income, median household income, household type and size are also included.
> View sample
Back to top



Pop-Facts: Population Quick Facts Report
These demographics reports provide 2010, current-year estimates, and five-year projections for population, including the percentage change in population between each of the years. Current year estimated population for 19 age breaks, median and average age, population by race and by sex are also provided.
> View sample
Back to top



Pop-Facts: Demographic Snapshot Report
These population and demographics reports let you zoom in on demographic changes and trends that impact your market. The Demographic Snapshot features population by race, sex and age ranges, household size, type and value, household income details and more.
> View sample
Back to top



Household Trend Report
Includes population, households, families, housing units, group quarters population, household size, and various income variables. Detailed income breaks are provided for all households, as well as percentage change between reporting years.
> View sample
Back to top



Pop-Facts: Census Demographic Overview Report
These comprehensive population statistics and demographics reports contain Census 2010 data for key demographic variables such as population, sex, households, income and race.
> View sample
Back to top



Pop-Facts: Demographic Quick Facts Report
This report provides key current-year demographic variables such as population, households, race, and income.
> View sample
Back to top



Pop-Facts: Census Demographic Quick Facts Report
These comprehensive population and demographics reports contain Census 2010 data for key demographic variables such as population, income and single race classification.
> View sample
Back to top



Executive Summary Report
This executive summary report provides highlights and comparisons for your market in an easy-to-understand paragraph format. The narrative paragraphs pick out key details, comparing the area's data with national averages. The 'Executive Summary' provides a comprehensive overview of valuable demographic information, including population, households, race and income.
> View sample
Back to top



Bank Branch Summary Report
This report provides bank branch summary information, including number of branches and deposits for both current and previous years. Additionally, branch counts and deposit details are given for commercial, savings and loan, savings, and credit union branches.
> View sample
Back to top



Traffic Volumes Report
This report will identify the average daily traffic volumes for your area. Also included are the type of count and count year for all collection points in the geographic area. Note: All traffic counts are not updated annually. A large portion of counts will be from prior years.
> View sample
Back to top



Traffic Volumes With Map
This option includes the Traffic Volumes Report with a map showing the annual average daily traffic volume for your selected area.
> View sample
Back to top



Financial Facilities Report
This report displays detailed financial facility information within a geographic area. Details include: bank ID, branch name, address, holding company information, establishment/acquisition dates, types of institution, latitude/longitude and more!
> View sample
Back to top



Population Current-Year Map
This map provides a block group analysis of the Household Count by age, for ages 35 – 54 with income over $25,000.
> View sample
Back to top



Population Current-Year Dot Density Map
This map shows the population density by dot distribution. Random dot patterns are applied to the map, with a legend to indicate the numeric representation of each dot.
> View sample
Back to top



Population Five-Year Projection Map
Determine what the concentration of population in your radii or selected geography will be 5 years from now! This map provides a representation of the population by block group.
> View sample
Back to top



Population Growth 2010 – Current-Year Map
This map displays the change in population growth by block group between 2010 and the current year. Visualize the growth and anticipate what changes are occurring around your site.
> View sample
Back to top



Population Growth 2014 – 2019 Map
This map displays the change in population growth by block group. Visualize the projected growth and anticipate changes that are occurring around your site.
> View sample
Back to top



Household Current-Year Map
This map provides a visual representation of the number of households by block group. Capture a clear image of the household density in your radii or selected geography.
> View sample
Back to top



Household Current-Year Dot Density Map
This map shows the household density by dot distribution. Random dot patterns are applied to the map, with a legend to indicate the numeric representation of each dot.

> View sample
Back to top



Median Household Income Map
This map illustrates the median household income by block group. This map is useful for identifying specific income ranges.
> View sample
Back to top



Household Five-Year Projection Map
This map displays the number of households, by block group, projected 5 years from now. Gain a clear image of the household density in your radii or selected geography.
> View sample
Back to top



Median Age Map
This map illustrates the median age by block group, providing useful information for identifying specific age ranges.
> View sample
Back to top



Senior Life 65+ Map
This map is useful for identifying seniors. It provides a block group analysis of the Household Count by age, for Age 65+ with income over $25,000.
> View sample
Back to top



Senior Life 65 – 74 Map
This map provides a block group analysis of the Household Counts by age, for ages 65 – 74, with an annual income over $25,000.
> View sample
Back to top



Young Adults 25 – 34 Map
This map provides a block group analysis of the Household Count by age, for ages 25 – 34, with income over $25,000.
> View sample
Back to top



Location Map
This utility is a powerful way to see locations of interest within your selected study area. You can create a map of your study area displaying business locations, shopping centers, bank branches or your own uploaded points. Business Locations can be selected by industry using NAICS codes.
> View sample
Back to top



Business-Facts: Workplace Population Map
This map shows the number of employees by geography. Determine the quantity of employees in your area during business hours.
> View sample
Back to top



Pop-Facts: Demographic Trend Report
Contains 2000 & 2010 Census, current-year and five-year projections for population, households, sex, age, race and income to give you a snapshot of a particular area.
> View sample
Back to top



Population by Age and Sex Trend Report
These demographics reports provide 2010, current-year population estimates and five-year projections of population by age, sex and percentage of population. The total count and percentage are distributed among 17 age breaks, with median age provided at the bottom of each column.
> View sample
Back to top



Population by Age and Race Trend Report
Provides detailed demographic analysis of 2010, current-year population estimates and 5-year projections for population of age by race. Population by race counts are further separated into 16 age breaks, including median age data.
> View sample
Back to top



Population by Age by Race by Sex Report
Provides detailed analysis of current-year race specific population counts. These population and demographics reports provide current-year estimates of population by age for 16 age breaks and distribution of population by race, sex and age.
> View sample
Back to top



Middle Years 45 – 54 Map
This map provides a block group analysis of the Household Count by age, for ages 45 – 54 with income over $25,000.
> View sample
Back to top




Senior Life Report
The Senior Life report helps pinpoint population 45 years and older by providing 2000, 2010 and current-year estimates and five-year projections for population, race, income, and housing value. In addition, it provides detail on household type, owner costs, renter information, and more.
> View sample
Back to top



Middle Years Report
The Middle Years Report provides valuable demographic information specific to the age ranges of 45 to 54. Details include year 2000, 2010, current-year and five-year projections for population by age and sex, population by age and race, household income by age of householder, household income and housing value.
> View sample
Back to top



Young Adults Report
This report examines the young adult population, ranging in age from 25 to 34. Among the detailed information provided are: population by age and sex, population by age and race, household income by age of householder, household income and housing value.
> View sample
Back to top



Race and Hispanic Report
These race and hispanic demographics reports provide snapshots of Hispanic population or Latino population and demographic data with separated race classification data.
> View sample
Back to top



Pop-Facts: Household Income by Age of Householder Report
These demographics reports use current year cross-tabulation to make it easy to determine the income level of a particular age group in a given area.
> View sample
Back to top



Business-Facts: Workplace Population Report
This report provides total establishment counts, total employee counts and total employees per establishment for dozens of industry categories.
> View sample
Back to top



Business-Facts: Construction and Manufacturing NAICS Summary Report
This report features Construction and Manufacturing establishments, providing the number of employees and sales data for cash business.
> View sample
Back to top



Business-Facts: Service NAICS Summary Report
This report provides the total number of service establishments, number of employees and sales data for various service industries. The total count for each service category is provided, with a detailed breakdown for each subcategory. See the Service NAICS sample report for the complete range of NAICS codes.
> View sample
Back to top



Business-Facts: Retail NAICS Summary Report
This report provides the total number of retail establishments, number of employees, sales, and establishments having 100+ employees for various retail businesses. The total count for each type of retail category is provided, with a detailed breakdown for each retail subcategory. See the Retail NAICS sample report for the complete range of NAICS codes.
> View sample
Back to top



Business-Facts: Healthcare NAICS Summary Report
This report provides the total number of healthcare establishments, number of employees and sales data for various health services. The total count for each health service category is provided, with a detailed breakdown for each subcategory. See the Healthcare NAICS sample report for the complete range of NAICS codes.
> View sample
Back to top



Business-Facts: 3 Digit NAICS Summary Report
This report provides the total number of business establishments, number of employees, sales (in millions), and establishments having 100+ employees by 3 digit NAICS codes. The total count for each industry category is provided, with a detailed breakdown for each NAICS subcategory. See the 3 Digit NAICS sample report for the complete range of NAICS codes.
> View sample
Back to top



Business-Facts: Occupation Summary Report
Provides a look at the occupational mix within your market area. This report is great for segmenting and targeting the work force in your market area according to 23 different occupational categories.
> View sample
Back to top



Effective Buying Income Report
This report provides current-year estimates and five-year projections of estimated households by Effective Buying Income (EBI) for 12 income breaks. EBI estimates and projections reflect income earned after taxes. EBI is a derivative of household income, with the correspondence between before tax and after tax income being identified for each state based on three year combinations of Current Population Survey (CPS) data. This report also includes average and median buying income data, population, households, housing units, median age, median household income, and more!
> View sample
Back to top



PRIZM Household Distribution Report
The PRIZM Household Distribution Report provides counts and percentages for households for each of the PRIZM segments. A base area index to US households by segment is included.
> View sample
Back to top



PRIZM Lifestage Distribution Report
The PRIZM Lifestage Distribution Report provides counts and percentages for households for each of the PRIZM segments by lifestage. Lifestage grouping are defined by Age and presence of children. A base area index to US households by segment is included.
> View sample
Back to top



PRIZM Social Distribution Report
The PRIZM Social Group Distribution Report provides counts and percentages for households for each of the PRIZM segments by social group. Four social groups summarize urbanization. A base area index to US households by segment is included.
> View sample
Back to top



Workplace PRIZM Distribution Report
The Workplace PRIZM Distribution Report provides counts and percentages for total workers for all industries for each of the PRIZM segments. A base area index to the US by segment is included.
> View sample
Back to top



ConneXions Lifestage Distribution Report
The ConneXions Lifestage Distribution Report provides counts and percentages for households for each of the ConneXions segments by lifestage. Lifestage grouping are defined by Age and presence of children. A base area index to US households by segment is included.

> View sample
Back to top



ConneXions Household Distribution Report
The ConneXions Household Distribution Report provides counts and percentages for households for each of the ConneXions segments. A base area index to US households by segment is included.

> View sample
Back to top



P$YCLE Lifestage Distribution Report
The P$YCLE Lifestage Distribution Report provides counts and percentages for households for each of the P$YCLE segments by lifestage. Lifestage grouping are defined by Age and presence of children. A base area index to US households by segment is included.

> View sample
Back to top



P$YCLE Household Distribution Report
The P$YCLE Household Distribution Report provides counts and percentages for households for each of the P$YCLE segments. A base area index to US households by segment is included.

> View sample
Back to top



Shopping Center List Report
This report lists the shopping centers within a specific target geography and includes address, center type, year open, and gross leasing area (GLA) for all stores.
> View sample
Back to top



Shopping Center List With Map
This option includes a Shopping Center List with a map displaying the location and names of shopping centers in your study area.
> View sample
Back to top



Net Worth and Home Value Report
The NetWorth and Home Value Report combines data from the 2000 Census, 2010 Census and Nielsen's annually updated estimates and projections. Included in this report are data for standard demographic variables such as population and housing, as well as incremental net worth and housing value variables. Averages and Medians are included where applicable.

> View sample
Back to top



Consumer Spending Patterns Report
This report provides expenditure totals for various consumer product groups, including apparel, entertainment, food at home, healthcare, household equipment, transportation; and more. Expenditures are represented in annual aggregate, per capita, and average household expenditures for both current year and five year projections. The Market Index to USA for both years is also given.
> View sample
Back to top



CBP-Apparel Products Report
Covering apparel totals and breakdowns by women, men, boy, girl, infant, footwear and other, this report reflects expenditure data for current year and five-year projections.

> View sample
Back to top



CBP-Auto Products & Services Report
Breaking out the Auto Products & Services categories, this report shows aggregate, per capita and average household expenditures for detailed groups of auto needs.

> View sample
Back to top



CBP-Entertainment Products Report
Entertainment categories are listed on this report by aggregate, per capita and average household expenditures for TV/radio/sound equipment, reading materials, travel costs, sports and recreation needs and photographic equipment.

> View sample
Back to top



CBP-Food At Home Report
Expenditures for Food At Home categories are detailed by aggregate, per capita and average household dollars for current and five-year values. Includes: cereals, bakery meats, dairy, fruits/veg, sugars, fats and oils, prepared foods and non-alcoholic beverages.

> View sample
Back to top



CBP-Food Away From Home Report
This report details foods and beverages cost for fast food, full service or grocery and convenience stores.

> View sample
Back to top



CBP-Household Products Report
Household expenditures by services, repairs, furnishings, appliances, equipment and expenses are detailed in this report.

> View sample
Back to top



CBP-Miscellaneous Products Report
Selected miscellaneous products are detailed on this report. Medical Products & Services, Medical Supplies & Personal Products, as well as contributions and pet expenses are shown by household for current year and five-year dollars.

> View sample
Back to top



CBP-Retail Store Types Report
For this report, Consumer Buying Power expenditure estimates are organized by retail store types to enhance the usability of the data for retailers. Each retail store type is assigned purchases for each CBP category according to the proportion of sales.

> View sample
Back to top



CBP-YPD Heading Report
The Yellow Page Directory Headings Report assigns purchases for each CBP category by Yellow Page heading.

> View sample
Back to top



Financial Clout Demand
This report provides the count and percent composition of households and average dollar balance/value for a variety of financial products -- including basic banking products, investments (stocks, bonds, mutual funds), retirement products, credit cards, mortgages, loans, insurance and more.
> View sample
Back to top



RMP Opportunity Gap – Retail Stores Report
This report provides supply and demand figures as well as an opportunity gap analysis for a specified geography, for various retail store types.
> View sample
Back to top



RMP Opportunity Gap – Merchandise Lines Report
This report provides supply and demand figures as well as an opportunity gap analysis for a specified geography for merchandise line items.
> View sample
Back to top

Please click on the available 2015 report listings below to view descriptions and sample PDF links.


Reports

Maps



Pop-Facts: Household Quick Facts Report
The Household Quick Facts demographics reports provide 2010, current-year estimates, and five-year projections of households, including the percentage change of households between each of the years (2010-2015, 2015-2020). This report also shows the distribution of households among 10 income ranges. Current year estimates for average household income, median household income, household type and size are also included.
> View sample
Back to top



Pop-Facts: Population Quick Facts Report
These demographics reports provide 2010, current-year estimates, and five-year projections for population, including the percentage change in population between each of the years. Current year estimated population for 19 age breaks, median and average age, population by race and by sex are also provided.
> View sample
Back to top



Pop-Facts: Demographic Snapshot Report
These population and demographics reports let you zoom in on demographic changes and trends that impact your market. The Demographic Snapshot features population by race, sex and age ranges, household size, type and value, household income details and more.
> View sample
Back to top



Household Trend Report
Includes population, households, families, housing units, group quarters population, household size, and various income variables. Detailed income breaks are provided for all households, as well as percentage change between reporting years.
> View sample
Back to top



Pop-Facts: Census Demographic Overview Report
These comprehensive population statistics and demographics reports contain Census 2010 data for key demographic variables such as population, sex, households, income and race.
> View sample
Back to top



Pop-Facts: Demographic Quick Facts Report
This report provides key current-year demographic variables such as population, households, race, and income.
> View sample
Back to top



Pop-Facts: Census Demographic Quick Facts Report
These comprehensive population and demographics reports contain Census 2010 data for key demographic variables such as population, income and single race classification.
> View sample
Back to top



Executive Summary Report
This executive summary report provides highlights and comparisons for your market in an easy-to-understand paragraph format. The narrative paragraphs pick out key details, comparing the area's data with national averages. The 'Executive Summary' provides a comprehensive overview of valuable demographic information, including population, households, race and income.
> View sample
Back to top



Population Current-Year Map
This map provides a block group analysis of the Household Count by age, for ages 35 – 54 with income over $25,000.
> View sample
Back to top



Population Current-Year Dot Density Map
This map shows the population density by dot distribution. Random dot patterns are applied to the map, with a legend to indicate the numeric representation of each dot.
> View sample
Back to top



Population Five-Year Projection Map
Determine what the concentration of population in your radii or selected geography will be 5 years from now! This map provides a representation of the population by block group.
> View sample
Back to top



Population Growth 2010 – Current-Year Map
This map displays the change in population growth by block group between 2010 and the current year. Visualize the growth and anticipate what changes are occurring around your site.
> View sample
Back to top



Population Growth 2015 – 2020 Map
This map displays the change in population growth by block group. Visualize the projected growth and anticipate changes that are occurring around your site.
> View sample
Back to top



Household Current-Year Map
This map provides a visual representation of the number of households by block group. Capture a clear image of the household density in your radii or selected geography.
> View sample
Back to top



Household Current-Year Dot Density Map
This map shows the household density by dot distribution. Random dot patterns are applied to the map, with a legend to indicate the numeric representation of each dot.

> View sample
Back to top



Median Household Income Map
This map illustrates the median household income by block group. This map is useful for identifying specific income ranges.
> View sample
Back to top



Household Five-Year Projection Map
This map displays the number of households, by block group, projected 5 years from now. Gain a clear image of the household density in your radii or selected geography.
> View sample
Back to top



Median Age Map
This map illustrates the median age by block group, providing useful information for identifying specific age ranges.
> View sample
Back to top



Senior Life 65+ Map
This map is useful for identifying seniors. It provides a block group analysis of the Household Count by age, for Age 65+ with income over $25,000.
> View sample
Back to top



Senior Life 65 – 74 Map
This map provides a block group analysis of the Household Counts by age, for ages 65 – 74, with an annual income over $25,000.
> View sample
Back to top



Young Adults 25 – 34 Map
This map provides a block group analysis of the Household Count by age, for ages 25 – 34, with income over $25,000.
> View sample
Back to top



Pop-Facts: Demographic Trend Report
Contains 2000 & 2010 Census, current-year and five-year projections for population, households, sex, age, race and income to give you a snapshot of a particular area.
> View sample
Back to top



Population by Age and Sex Trend Report
These demographics reports provide 2010, current-year population estimates and five-year projections of population by age, sex and percentage of population. The total count and percentage are distributed among 17 age breaks, with median age provided at the bottom of each column.
> View sample
Back to top



Population by Age and Race Trend Report
Provides detailed demographic analysis of 2010, current-year population estimates and 5-year projections for population of age by race. Population by race counts are further separated into 16 age breaks, including median age data.
> View sample
Back to top



Population by Age by Race by Sex Report
Provides detailed analysis of current-year race specific population counts. These population and demographics reports provide current-year estimates of population by age for 16 age breaks and distribution of population by race, sex and age.
> View sample
Back to top



Middle Years 45 – 54 Map
This map provides a block group analysis of the Household Count by age, for ages 45 – 54 with income over $25,000.
> View sample
Back to top




Senior Life Report
The Senior Life report helps pinpoint population 45 years and older by providing 2000, 2010 and current-year estimates and five-year projections for population, race, income, and housing value. In addition, it provides detail on household type, owner costs, renter information, and more.
> View sample
Back to top



Middle Years Report
The Middle Years Report provides valuable demographic information specific to the age ranges of 45 to 54. Details include year 2000, 2010, current-year and five-year projections for population by age and sex, population by age and race, household income by age of householder, household income and housing value.
> View sample
Back to top



Young Adults Report
This report examines the young adult population, ranging in age from 25 to 34. Among the detailed information provided are: population by age and sex, population by age and race, household income by age of householder, household income and housing value.
> View sample
Back to top



Race and Hispanic Report
These race and hispanic demographics reports provide snapshots of Hispanic population or Latino population and demographic data with separated race classification data.
> View sample
Back to top



Pop-Facts: Household Income by Age of Householder Report
These demographics reports use current year cross-tabulation to make it easy to determine the income level of a particular age group in a given area.
> View sample
Back to top



Effective Buying Income Report
This report provides current-year estimates and five-year projections of estimated households by Effective Buying Income (EBI) for 12 income breaks. EBI estimates and projections reflect income earned after taxes. EBI is a derivative of household income, with the correspondence between before tax and after tax income being identified for each state based on three year combinations of Current Population Survey (CPS) data. This report also includes average and median buying income data, population, households, housing units, median age, median household income, and more!
> View sample
Back to top



 

Click here to sign up Online or call 1-800-234-5973 to speak with an account representative about these reports.

Privacy Policy Legal Information Contact Us Site Map