Claritas Segmentation & Market Solutions offers a comprehensive business-to-business marketing solution that helps you deploy more effective direct mail, telemarketing, and direct sales efforts to your best customers. Continue reading for more information about the business-to-business marketing solutions and how you contact a Claritas representative for licensing purposes.
- Discover your best markets
- Plan your market strategy by identifying high potential markets
- Execute your plan by obtaining a focused list of businesses within those markets that meet your needs
Contact your Claritas Representative for more information on the following features available for Business-To-Business analyses.
New Market Report
By defining a list of businesses on a variety of characteristics (NAICS name, NAICS number, number of employees, total sales, etc.) you can use the New Market report to discover your optimal geographic areas. The New Market Report will compare your refined set of businesses to the total numbers in selected markets, along with percent market penetration and market index.
Business Prospect and Analytical List
Business Prospect Lists can be used to identify and locate your prospects in any market or analysis area. Easily define and retrieve comprehensive prospect lists by following these easy steps:
1. Define your area from any standard geography, polygon or radius.
2. Filter the business list by one or more of the following criteria:
- Industry Type filters, such as NAICS Code
- Size of Business indicators:
- Number of Employees
- Annual Sales
- Company Details:
- Home Based Business indicator
- Presence of Contact Name on the record
- Business Affiliation
- Location Type
- Ultimate Site one record per location option
- Franchise/Brand codes
- Corporate Linkage
- Company Name
- Review the filtered business list count and determine whether or not you wish to refine your selection or proceed with the order.
3. Retrieve your list in one of the following output formats. The output formats contain different attributes, based on your budget, approach, and needs:
- Detailed Prospect List - Our most detailed business list option for business marketing research, Detailed Prospect List contains 46 business "firmographic" variables, including business mailing and contact information, the business ID and 13 descriptive business variables (Sample)
- Mailing List - includes business ID, business name, mailing address, secondary address, city, state, ZIP+4, standard executive contact name and gender, SIC code and description, NAICS code and description and latitude/longitude coordinates (Sample)
- Teleprospect List - includes business ID, business name, mailing address, city, state, ZIP+4, telephone number, fax number, standard executive contact name and gender, SIC code and description, NAICS code and description and latitude/longitude coordinates (Sample)
- Basic Analytical List - includes data elements such as company name, address, city, state, ZIP Code, ZIP+4, business ID number, primary SIC/NAICS code and description, secondary SIC/NAICS code and description, employee size, sales volume, and latitude/longitude coordinates (Sample)
- Advanced Analytical List - includes data elements such as company name, address, city, state, ZIP Code, ZIP+4, business ID number, subsidiary-parent number, ultimate parent number, primary SIC/NAICs code and description, secondary SIC/NAICS code and description, number of employees (actual), total number of employees (actual), secondary address, secondary city, secondary state, secondary ZIP code, secondary ZIP+4, secondary carrier route, employee derivation flag, credit rating code, sales volume, and latitude/longitude coordinates (Sample)
- Complete Analytical List - includes all business variables except contact data elements (name, title, phone, fax number, etc.) and ethnicity variables (Sample)
For more information on the Business-to-Business features available in Claritas Segmentation & Market Solutions, call 1-800-234-5973 to speak with an account representative. This functionality is not currently available for online self registration.